26 May, 2013

But we keep waiting

Grand Convention is officially one month away and us Consultant gals will be flying in the day before for some training with past and current International Officers!

This is my first Convention so I've been reading all the blogs and asking all questions and gaining all the information.  I am so excited for a number of things so I decided to share them with ya'll.  In no particular order here they are:

a) Meeting my consultant sisters.  
Can we say instant best friends?

b) Visiting the great state of Texas!  
Texas is in the good 'ol DV (district five) with my home chapter in Missouri but I've never had the opportunity to visit and I cannot wait to get my two step on!

c) The Adelphean Processional
A tradition held every year to open Grand Convention where every attendee is dressed head-to-toe in white and donned with a blue riband then all the chapters are formally presented.  Finally found my white attire the other day!

d) Training with former and current International Officers.  
This may be a more in general excitement but these women have so much to teach us and I'm excited to learn!

e) Business Meetings
Call me a nerd but I actually love attending these sort of meetings.  I love being part of history while it's being made and you bet cha history is going to be made this summer!


Want to learn more about Grand Convention?  Visit Alpha Delta Pi's blog by following the link below!



What are you most looking forward to at Grand Convention?


Blog title courtesy of John Mayer himself and his little ditty Waiting on the World to Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...