31 December, 2013

A semester in numbers

Well I did a review in photos but for all my fellow mathematicians here's a review in numbers!

19 visits (20 if you count the one day trip to Ole Miss)

26,399 Miles traveled since Grand Convention
28 cities (counting layovers)
13 states
2 countries
1 Province

10 Recruitments
5 Bid days
5 Spirit Weeks
4 Initiations 
2 Officer Transition Workshops

Lost items:
3 toothbrushes (don't worry I packed extra!)
3 earrings
2 reusable waterbottles (approximately 53 plastic ones)
2 belts
2 notebooks
2 sharpie pens
1 camera 
1 phone charger
1 boarding pass
1 tube of toothpaste

Finally:

96,582,842+ laughs, hugs, smiles, and memories


Here's a map of all my chapter visits this past semester!


3 comments:

  1. Grace! While I love the photos soo much, I must say that this post put all of it into a grand perspective! I am so proud of you for all that you have done this first half of your LC year! I know that the next half will just build on the wonderful time you have had! Love you. :)
    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I did a "by the numbers" after my first semester, too. It's so fun seeing everything you've done and everywhere you've been.

    Here's to a great spring semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the post! can't wait to see you soon in NOLA! <>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...