26 October, 2013

November and December schedule

Here's my schedule for November and December!


Start November off at Vanderbilt University: Zeta Rho Chapter

Head down to Tulane University for installation weekend with two other consultants!

Travel up to our Eta Eta Chapter at South Dakota School of the Mines

Leave American soil for the first time to visit our Beta Theta Chapter at University of Manitoba

End the month of November at my first visit of the semester with our Epsilon Epsilon at Texas Tech University! So excited to be back!

Had back from Thanksgiving break to Mercer University in Macon, Georgia: Beta Sigma chapter

This will end my travels of my first semester as an Alpha Delta Pi Leadership Consultant! 


2 comments:

  1. Yeah Eta Eta! My boyfriend went to school there. SUPER small school (although I don't know about compared to William Jewell haha) but make sure they take you to Mount Rushmore! :) And isn't it crazy that your first semester is already almost over? It's even more weird when you see all the applications for NEXT year's consultants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you get to experience the INTERNATIONAL organization! So much travel, so much fun! Keep doing good things sister.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...