20 March, 2012

No one said it would be easy... they only said it would be worth it

there are two very important things I have learned about life this semester:

1.       people are crazy and they come in all forms
some people are a little crazy and some are a whole lot of crazy… plus a little more

2.      the best leader is the one who does not feel they deserve the position
however, they feel obligated to fulfill the responsibilities for the betterment of others

I know that following the path that is right is how I am to lead, even though it is difficult most of the time

Also, I am considering putting on my resume the main concept I have learned is that people are crazy #kiddingbutnotkidding


life can be difficult and frustrating at times when there is conflict surrounding us

“We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy.”  Albus Dumbledore






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...