01 January, 2012

Today as part of my Sunday ritual, I was reading Post Secret and became saddened when I found out the Post Secret app had been closed.  Anyone who knows me will know that I am not one for fancy phones or fancy technology... I mean I yelled at google because it wasn't giving me what I wanted.  I do not need a smart phone.  #letsbereal


However, it saddened me that the app had to be closed due to the actions of the community.  Something meant to cause no harm and only good was destroyed by 1%.  I was disappointed in the people of our community.  


Disappointment can be a powerful emotion sometimes.
  


Until another day then.

"There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love."
-Martin Luther King Jr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...